Actress Heather Locklear has been released following a three-day hold at a psych ward, according to reports.
The 56-year-old was hospitalized over the weekend after allegedly threatening to shoot herself. Several units were sent to her home to respond because after a domestic violence incident in February, she reportedly threatened to shoot police officers if they came to her home again.
Locklear made the threat after her fiancé Chris Heisser cheated on her, reports allege. When her parents intervened, she reportedly attacked them.
According to the 911 tape first secured by TMZ, her mother told the dispatcher that she was suicidal and was “looking for a gun to shoot herself.”
She was ultimately put on a 5150 hold, which allows patients to be held for 72 hours against their will.
- Locklear’s ex Jack Wagner told Extra that he is praying for his fellow Melrose Place alum.
- “Listen, we all have our struggles and issues,” the 58-year-old said.
- “I love her to death and I just pray for the best for her and her family,” he added. Locklear and Wagner dated for several years and got engaged in 2011, but called it off.
- In 2012, the estranged pair made headlines for getting into a physical fight.
- She has battled substance abuse for several years. In March, she checked herself into rehab for the fifth time.
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: https://pge.sx/2MKOtST