When Paris Jackson did not appear alongside her grandmother Katherine Jackson, brother Prince Jackson and aunt Rebbie Jackson while Janet accepted her Billboard Icon Award Sunday night, fans questioned Paris’ loyalty.
- The 20-year-old supermodel and daughter of the late musical icon Michael Jacksonaddressed her critics on social media Monday, essentially telling them to butt out.
- “Dear social media followers, friends, stalkers, lovers and haters, and fellow moonwalkers: Please do not tell me/demands/try to control how I handle my relationship with the people in my life, specifically my family,” she wrote in an Instagram Story.
- “As amazing and as s—-y as things can be, it is no one’s business but ours. I understand that some of you feel some sort of connection or need to be a part of our lives considering you watched us grow up. However, I am handling my situation exactly how my father did. And I am happy keeping it that way. I will always have love and respect for my family. ALWAYS.”
- She also said that while her family’s issues are under a microscope because of their prominence, they certainly weren’t out of the ordinary.
- “Every family has their moments of trauma, heartbreak, separation, love, oneness, tribe, pain, everything. EVERY FAMILY. My family, specifically, and a good number of others…well, our drama is broadcasted worldwide through media,” Paris continued. “But that doesn’t mean our family issues are any different from yours. Ours are just made public
- “Every level has another devil. Every life has their own s–t to deal with. We ain’t inferior or superior to y’all. We’re all f–king human. So let’s act like it. I appreciate any and every person reading this and I’m grateful for everything in my life, positive and negative.”
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: https://pge.sx/2rXZpDH