Kim Kardashian appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show recently and may have been a little too free with her thoughts on sister Khloe Kardashian and her boyfriend Tristan Thompson. (He was caught on camera allegedly cheating on Khloe just days before they welcomed their baby girl Trueinto the world.)
So while she characterized the situation with DeGeneres as “so f—ed” up, she was a little more buttoned up on Live With Kelly and Ryan. The show airs today (Friday), but fans got a sneak peek Thursday.
- Kim kept it upbeat, saying: “Honestly, she’s so focused on her baby. Her baby is gorgeous. Gorgeous! So, you know, she’s so happy.”
- Calling her “honest,” host Ryan Seacrest asked Kim: “Is there any part of you that roots for Khloe and Tristan?”
- She smiled and replied, “Yeah, I mean…” to laughter, prompting Kim to explain why she was choosing her words more carefully in this interview. “OK, last time I went on TV and I answered some questions about her I got blocked on social media—and not from Khloe. So, I’m going to…yes, I’m always rooting for her. I’m always rooting for love. I’m always rooting for families.”
- Speaking of family, she also discussed husband Kanye West, who has garnered several headlines recently over controversial tweets and interviews, one of which seemed to blame slaves for slavery. He has been quieter in recent days, and has retreated to Wyoming to work on five upcoming albums.
- “He’s doing really good,” she says. “He’s in Wyoming recording, he has a couple of albums coming out so he’s just focused on that.”
- “I will say,” she adds with a laugh, “he gave me my first grey hair this week, and I am blaming that on him. But no, he’s doing really good!”
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: https://bit.ly/2rAw2pZ