Following reports (including incriminating video footage) that Tristan Thompson cheated on Khloe Kardashian with multiple women when she was pregnant with their baby True, the pair are “fully back together,” sources tell Us Weekly, People and TMZ.
The insider tells Us that Khloe feels like “the whole world is against Tristan,” and “no one in her world is supporting Tristan and she’s still in love with him.”
- “Those around Khloé are trying to be as supportive to her as they can. It’s hard because if everyone distances themselves from Tristan, they’ll risk losing Khloé,” the insider explained. “Luckily there’s this buffer time. She always planned to stay in Cleveland the first three months. Now with Tristan in the playoffs for possibly another month, no decision needs to be made right now.”
- The pair were photographed by TMZ out together laughing with friends in Cleveland on Friday. She also sat courtside Saturday night to show support for Tristan as the Cavaliersbeat the Raptors 105 to 103.
- It hasn’t been an easy road. Fans seem to be exclusively Team Khloe, and Tristan was booed several times when hitting the court to play games with the Cleveland Cavaliers prior to Khloe’s appearance there over the weekend.
- Khloe also turned off comments on all Instagram snaps of herself and Tristan, likely because there were so many negative opinions about Tristan, whom fans have labeled a “serial cheater.”
- This latest development comes after her sister Kim appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Showand referred to the cheating as “so f—ked up.”
- Her momager Kris also spoke on Ellen last week.
- “I’m so proud of that kid. I get choked up because she’s such a good mom, and honestly I get so emotional,” she shared. “I was in Cleveland last week, it was snowing, and she was all nestled in the nursery and the baby. She’s just concentrating on that, just being a mom, her baby and that’s what her sisters are doing as well. She’s so excited about motherhood and trying to get the nursing thing down, which is a little tricky. She’s trying, she’s really trying. That was a little bit tricky when I was there … She’s figuring it out one day at a time, she’s just the best mom already. That baby is so cute, little True.”
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: https://bit.ly/2JVzza3
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) May 4, 2018
Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson have been spotted together for the first time since True's birth in Cleveland: https://t.co/UesngLdKrH
— E! News (@enews) May 5, 2018