Khloe Kardashian is speaking out following Tristan Thompson’s cheating scandal and the birth of their little girl, True. (ICYMI, video footage of Thompson canoodling with more than one woman while Khloe was pregnant emerged shortly before she gave birth on April 12th).
Nearly two weeks after the reports of his cheating broke, Khloe, 33, took to her app to share a happy message dedicated to her siblings Kourtney, Kim, Kendall, Kylie and Rob.
- Titled “My Wish for All of My Siblings,” she wrote that she hopes they—and her followers—prioritize themselves and focus on the things that make them smile.
- “I genuinely wish for all of my siblings that they find everlasting happiness in all that they do!” she began.
- “Life is short, and at times, we put so many others before us, but one of our priorities should be our own happiness,” she wrote.
- The mother of one concluded: “Once you have that, it trickles down to everyone around us. I sincerely wish happiness and peace to my sisters and brother.”
- Meanwhile, multiple reports have emerged that Khloe is trying to decide if she should leave Tristan—or if wants to give their relationship a second shot.
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: https://bit.ly/2HrH6Az