John Cena put his heart on the line on The Today Show Monday. The WWE star opened up about his recent split from fiancé Nikki Bella, telling hosts Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford that he is still hoping they can get back together, and adds that he hopes to have children with her.
“It’s up and it’s down,” John replied when asked how he’s doing after their breakup. “It’s been incredibly reflective, which is amazing, but it’s very difficult. I had my heart broken out of nowhere…or for me it was out of nowhere. Anyone who has experienced that knows it comes with a series of bad feelings.”
- The 41-year-old continued: “I still love Nicole, I would love to marry Nicole, I still would love to have a family with Nicole. It was an unfortunate set of circumstances where our relationship ended.”
THE OTHER SIDE
- Meanwhile, E! released footage of an upcoming episode of Total Divas. It shows Nikki and her twin Brie arguing about her upcoming wedding to John. (They hadn’t split when the show was still filming.)
- “I don’t understand why you have to walk on eggshells with him with this wedding,” Brie said in a video clip posted by E! on Monday. “It’s like absolutely ridiculous.”
- “No, it’s been a lot of fun [planning our wedding] so don’t make it negative,” Nikki answered.
- “Sometimes you just tiptoe around John to not make him angry and I think that’s bulls–t,” Brie countered.
- “Isn’t that what wives are supposed to do?” Nikki asked.
- “F–k no. I tell [husband Daniel Bryan] exactly how I feel all the time. I don’t hold back ever,” Brie said. “It bothers me because I know what you want.”
- Total Divas returns Sunday, May 29that 9 pm on E!
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: https://eonli.ne/2IDJPXG