The eight remaining athletes faced a double-header last night on Dancing With the Stars. They each Performed one individual dance along with a team dance.
The team dance scores were combined with the individual dance scores, along with the previous week’s overnight votes, for a final tally to determine the two eliminations for round two.
Dancing With the Stars champion Rashad Jennings returned to the ballroom as a guest judge, alongside Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
Week 1 saw Jamie Anderson and Johnny Damon exit the ballroom with Kareem Abdul-Jabbarand Arike Ogunbowale following them last night. The scores last night:
- Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson total score: 37 out of 40
- Mirai Nagasu and Alan Bersten total score: 37
- Arike Ogunbowale and Gleb Savchenko total score: 33
- Tonya Harding and Sasha Farber total score: 33
- Chris Mazdzer and Witney Carson total score: 33
- Josh Norman and Sharna Burgess total score: 30
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Lindsay Arnold total score: 26
- Jennie Finch Daigle and Keo Motsepe total score: 26
CHECK IT OUT
Full Story: ABC