After Khloé and Tristan Thompson welcomed a baby girl , fans are now speculating whether Kim spat on Thompson in the hospital in response to recent allegations that he cheated on her sister. Obviously, the spitting incident is unconfirmed and I am already exhausted trying to fathom this rumor.
The internet, however, is eating it up. The gossip appears to have originated from a tweet by Black Press Radio yesterday, and it escalated from there.
BIG NEWS: #KimKardashianWest SPIT on #TristenThompson #TristanThompson at hospital over #cheatig scandal #BlackTwitter #KUWTK #KimKardashian #KhloeKardashian #MomLife #KhloeBaby #CelebrityBabies #MomLife #LaniBlair pic.twitter.com/su6Ba2N9Y7
— BlackPressRadio (@BlackPressRadio) April 12, 2018
Following the birth Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson’s first child on Thursday amid a massive cheating scandal, the entire Kardashian-Jenner crew made headlines of their own by enthusiastically and frequently (even for them) sharing their activities on social media.
- Of course plenty of speculation still flowed Khloe’s way. A source told ET that the Revenge Body star and Tristan are “100 percent committed to moving past this and focusing on the overwhelming joy they have in their life right now with their new daughter. Tristan knows he’s got to step up now though and can’t screw up.”
- Tristan reportedly joined her in the delivery room, along with her mom Kris Jenner, sisters Kim and Kourtney and best friend Malika Haqq. Days before she gave birth, video footage of Tristan kissing other women surfaced, as did photographs of a woman entering and leaving his hotel in the wee hours.
- Paris Hilton spoke to People about Khloe, telling the magazine that she “has always wanted to be a mom and has such a big heart and is so loving.” She also hinted that while the birth may not have taken place under ideal circumstances, she is managing just fine and focusing on her little girl.
- “I’ve known that girl my entire life and she’s a strong, resilient woman,” said Hilton. “I think that all she’s focusing on right now is this baby.”
- Desperate for more of an inside scoop? Fret not … ET is reporting that Keeping Up With the Kardashians kept cameras rolling during the 33-year-old’s delivery.
- Kim, meanwhile, got nostalgic and attended her 20-year high school reunion with besties she hadn’t seen in years. She shared a series of clips on Snapchat documenting her appearance at Marymount High School.
- “So my friends are worried that we’re gonna run into people that they were mean to and I feel so good about my conscience that I was so nice to everyone,” Kardashian quipped as a friend says in the background, “So nice.”
- Twitter, predictably, reacted with zero cool to the pics and news of her 20-year-reunion. One user summarized the reaction, writing, “imagine being able to flex on ur old high school classmates as hard as she’s about to.”
- Kim took the time to also explain how much she loves her trainer for reducing her cellulite. “Shout out to my trainer @fitgurlmel who really changed my body,” she said, adding that now not only was her body firmer, but also that she had “less cellulite and so much more” confidence.
KYLIE & KOURTNEY
- Kylie and Kourtney, meanwhile, hit up Coachella with their boyfriends, Travis Scott andYounes Bendjima. Kylie debuted a hot pink ‘do on Instagram, writing: “I’m not a regular mom I’m a cool mom.” She and Travis welcomed Stormi Webster a few months ago.
- Kendall was also there, dancing with Kourtney and Kaia Gerber, among others.
I’m going to my 20 year high school reunion tonight!
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) April 14, 2018