Simple Life redux? Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie were photographed together at a fashion event in L.A. over the weekend, and fans have been going bonkers ever since.
The Simple Life stars made their names as aspirational BFFs, running around a farm and creating mayhem on their reality show and then Hollywood and beyond in the early 2000s.
- They just as famously fell out, reportedly over Richie showing Hilton’s famous sex tape at a party celebrating her 2005 Saturday Night Live hosting gig.
- But in recent years, their rift appears to have healed somewhat. While this was the first time they’ve been photographed together, they have stopped slamming each other in the press.
- In March, Hilton, 37, admitted she’d consider doing the show again, telling Entertainment Tonight: “[I]t was so much fun and it’s such a hilarious show. I still watch it. It’s fun that everyone’s enjoying it and it’d be amazing for it to come back.”
- Once fans spotted a shot of the pair together at The Daily Front Row awards Sunday, they began posting GIFs and clips from back in the day, begging for a reboot.
- If the Simple Life does come back, it would be in good company, joining Roseanne, Will & Grace and soon, Murphy Brown.